Friday, June 6, 2008

Integrated audio sucks

Integrated audio sucks Integrated audio sucks. I have an Audigy that supports EAX . so I hear a wider variety of higher quality effects than the AC codec which only supports EAX . . Also my Audigy has high quality output jacks and a more powerful onboard amplifier. The only thing I dislike about my Audigy is that I can t record isolated channels so I have to use a relay to correctly record my DJ mixing software. I m a big gamer so EAX spec is important to me. I ve been happily buying Creative Creative Labs hardware since Sound Blaster . but I d gladly buy a competitor s product if it supported at least EAX . . None seem to. The absolute truth is that even if Creative is a greedy company in pricing and corporate policies they make high quality products from high quality parts so games sound amazing on them. This entry was posted on Sunday March th at am and is filed under Hardware Technology . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS . feed. You can leave a ! response or trackback from your own site. Leave a Reply Name required Mail will not be published required Website XHTML You can use these tags Archives March Categories U.S. Elections American Canadian Football Apple Arts Culture Autos Baseball Basketball Business Finance Celebrity Comedy Comics Animation Design Educational Entertainment Environment Extreme Food Drink Gadgets Gaming Gaming Industry News General Sciences Golf Hardware Health Hockey Industry News Lifestyle Linux Unix Microsoft Mods Movies Music Nintendo Odd Stuff Offbeat Other Sports PC Games People Pets Animals PlayStation Political News Political Opinion Programming Science Security Software Space Sports Tech Industry News Technology Television Travel Places Uncategorized US Elections World Business World News Xbox Recent Entries Front door light only useful for when expecting visitors CheckM. Integrated audio sucks Ah but Linux states quite good Actually it is the bank s fault Please refer to my comment to! you above I use my Audigy to DJ with Traktor DJ Studio YOU are exactly what is wrong with the world and with out true re. Kudos to google for braving up to hosting such a controversial mo. The problem with your rebuttal is that the US economy is a mixed . meh i like voicing my opinion Copyright Susuto Powered by WordPress ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices

Source: http://susuto.com/integrated-audio-sucks/

No comments: