Sunday, November 16, 2008

Koalas in the backyard

For anyone who is not Australia the picture below is of a koala that my cousin found in the backyard They are the cutest animals but not up close. They grunt like a Wild pig hog or a bear. They are also very dangerous. They are an Australian Native animal and they are one of my favourite animals for a very good reason. Just look at it September st in Life blogging random Tagged australia flurogreen koala native animals Trackback URI Comments RSS Leave a Reply Name required Mail will not be published required Website XHTML You can use these tags Wordpress Hashcash needs javascript to work but your browser has javascript disabled. Your comment will be placed in moderation Anti spam word Required To prove you re a person not a spam script type the security word shown in the picture. Voki Get a Voki now Categories Attention readers Avatar blogging Chinese collaborationnation Film Studies Glitter Goals indonesia saiful Life maths My holidays No school oldest blogger Podcasts poll! s Q s nd A s random Social networking Sport Tasmania teachers Uncategorized volunteering What I think about. youth council Recent Posts School Holidays Koalas in the backyard MOYNE IDOL G day Meet me BeFunky pics Recent Comments Scott L. on MOYNE IDOL Juliette Heyman on MOYNE IDOL Jason on MOYNE IDOL victoria on MOYNE IDOL Nandina on G day Meet me Chinese Voki Something for Jess Get a Voki now My clustr map Who s visiting me Feedjit Live Blog Stats Feedjit Live Blog Stats Voki Get a Voki now Pages A little bit about me ChInEsE Glitter Everywhere Global Projects My Digital Movies Our Playce Program Random pics Scouts Tasmania Camp Year Program best buds blue chickadee cookies tarzy collaborationnation airhead blondycc cas collaborationnation mrshappy nick shortie ever simpsons tonkspenguin trackstar tsoccer wings xoatheleteox xocherryox family furta my mum skippy school school skool mates Chazi dhugsy flick lauren redrodger soph tawney teacher Jess mrs murch Meta Log in Entr! ies RSS Comments RSS WordPress.org Flurogreen luvs U All Rights Reserved. Using WordPress Engine Entries and Comments . Anubis . made by Nurudin Jauhari

Source: http://flurogreen.globalstudent.org.au/2008/09/21/koalas-in-the-backyard/


Another site recomended to review: trailers namibia ( http://www.tractors.com.na/tractor-trailers-for-sale.html )

I haven't been up to anything these days, but pfft. My mind is like a fog. Not much on my mind. I've basically been doing nothing worth mentioning, but it's not important.

Feel free to read: used car dealer ( http://www.automoss.com.na/index.html )

1 comment:

Petra Institute of Development said...

Further Education and Training Certificate: Archives and Records Management - Faculty of Education Qualification Details - Further Education and Training Certificate: Archives and Records Management - SAQA ID 64069, Level 4, 141 Credits.